Event Planner Job Description
We are seeking a creative, highly organized event planner to help us execute unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, build business relationships, and boost employee morale.
As event planner, You will be responsible for conceptualizing ideas for the events, creating and enforcing budgets, liaising with suppliers and ensuring that each event is flawlessly executed.
Event Planner Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
Event Planner Requirements:
- Experience in project management with a track record of successful events.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to lead a large team and delegate tasks effectively.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert time management skills.