Engineering Technician Job Description
We are searching for a detail-orientated engineering technician to join our team. The engineering technician's responsibilities include performing research, building prototypes, inspecting products, ensuring sites are safe and clean, providing customer support, and provide effective suggestions for improvement.
Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing the prototypes and models.
- Reading and interpreting the blueprints of the products.
- Supervising the Engineers in using complex equipment.
- Maintaining machinery
- Performing manual tests on machinery for proper functioning.
- Writing basic software programs if needed.
- Ensuring proper calibration of the machines.
- Preparing manual operation guidelines.
- Suggesting improvements in the operations.
- Maintaining records of all the completed work.
Engineering Technician Requirements:
- Degree in engineering technology or similar.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong customer service skills and time management.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.