Endodontist Job Description
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced endodontist to diagnose patients and perform various dental procedures involving the interior of the tooth. The endodontist’s responsibilities include performing intentional replantation procedures as needed, advising patients on post-surgery dental care, and prescribing suitable pain-relief medication.
Endodontist Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of general anesthesia and performing endodontic therapy on patients with compromised dental health and infections
- Creating and maintaining a professional appearance
- Pay close attention to detail when performing procedures
- Chart patient information
- Complete daily reports for each procedure performed while conducting tasks
- Maintain current knowledge of new treatment options, materials, equipment, and products related to endodontics
- Understand the process of endodontic treatment and be able to explain it to patients
- Use the latest tools and technology related to endodontics during job duties
- Work well with others in a team setting, collaborate on patient care with other healthcare professionals, and communicate effectively with patients, clients, staff members, and coworkers
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of dental medicine (DMD) degree.
- License to practice dentistry.
- Proven experience working as an Endodontist.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye condition.
- A patient and empathetic disposition.