Embedded Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled embedded software engineer to join our team.
As an embedded software engineer, you will be responsible for executing complete embedded software life cycles for company and client hardware. you should have extensive experience coding in C and C++, and have excellent knowledge of embedded coding techniques.
Embedded Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Embedded Software Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Experience with a complete life-cycle of an embedded software system.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, IP protocols, and hardware interfaces.
- Good communication skills and the ability to project manage.
- High-level writing and documentation skills.