E-Commerce Business Analyst Job Description
We are searching for an e-commerce analyst to improve and maintain our e-commerce presence, processes, and sales.
As an e-commerce business analyst you should be adept at data mining, business intelligence, report writing, and process optimization.
E-Commerce Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting and implementing various development projects
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution
- Document the enhancement recommendations from project managers and business stakeholders and evaluate site design and functionality
- Effectively analyse and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements
- Interact with the business users and work close with them to understand their business needs and opportunities
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications
- Undertake conversion of data to the new system and work with the application support personnel for the implementation of system software
- Coordinate effectively with the stakeholders and technical staff
E-Commerce Business Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in business management, marketing, or data science.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in digital economies and e-commerce.
- In-depth understanding of web-analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Heap, Oracle, and OWOX BI.
- Knowledge of important e-commerce terminology and measures.
- Highly organized, analytical, and technically-minded.
- Proficient in various data analysis techniques and procedures.
- Able to orient data analytics insights with the end-user in mind.