Division Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a Division Manager to lead and oversee our team of sales professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for setting targets and quotas, developing sales strategies, and managing budgets. You will also be responsible for coaching and mentoring your team members to help them reach their full potential.
Division Manager Responsibilities:
- Setting targets and quotas for the sales team
- Developing sales strategies and plans
- Managing budgets
- Coaching and mentoring sales team members
- Conducting performance reviews
Division Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Division Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and coach team members
- Good organisational and time management skills
If you are an experienced sales leader with a track record of success, we want to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does a Division Manager do?
A Division Manager is responsible for setting targets and quotas for a team of sales professionals, developing sales strategies and plans, managing budgets, coaching and mentoring team members, and conducting performance reviews.
What skills are required to be a Division Manager?
In order to be a successful Division Manager , you must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to motivate and coach team members, and good organisational and time management skills
What other similar job descriptions are available in this field?
Other similar job descriptions include; Business Manager, and Regional Sales Manager.