Digital Designer Job Description
Our company is searching for a talented digital designer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our company website.
As digital designer, You'll be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce images for our company website and social media
- Liaising with Designers, Project Managers and Internal Account Managers on a variety of projects
- Creating digital images that adhere to the brief and have a consistent look and feel to our brand
- Responsive design for web/mobile/software
- Editing existing web content
- Ensure that all graphics are sized properly for each platform and is styled according to the company brand
- Collaborating with visual designers and developers to ensure a great user experience from design to implementation.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional organizational and technical skills.