DevOps Engineer Job Description
We are searching for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our reputable company.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyse current technology within the company and develop steps to improve
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.