DevOps Architect Job Description
We are looking for an experienced DevOps architect to manage our organisations software development
As a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve.
DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
- Simplify the development process and operations
- Develop appropriate DevOps channels
- Setting up a continuous build environment to boost software development
- Reviewing and managing technical operations
- Monitoring and guiding the development team
- Using the right tools and techniques to automate technical processes
- Handling all deployment processes
- Troubleshooting any technical issues
- Implementing effective DevOps solutions
- Ensuring all systems are secure and scalable
DevOps Architect Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling ( Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Strong analytical skills.