Demolition Labourer Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled demolition labourer to safely tear down old building structures in accordance with demolition safety regulations.
Demolition Labourer Responsibilities:
- Using hand or power tools, heavy machinery, and explosives to down old building structures.
- Performing maintenance on all tools, machinery, and equipment to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Assessing building structures to identify their structural components and determine the most efficient methods to perform demolitions.
- Examining job site surroundings to determine whether the use of explosives may be too dangerous.
- Stripping building structures of any valuable or reusable materials, such as pipes, radiators, and steel beams.
- Removing debris, rubble, and hazardous materials from job sites.
Demolition Labourer Requirements:
- Proven demolition or construction experience.
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools, heavy machinery, and explosives.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Good physical stamina.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Effective communication skills.