Database Manager Job Description
We are looking for a highly capable database manager to enhance the performance of our organization's database.
As a database manager, you will be creating and implementing standardized database management procedures, and overseeing the installation, security, and upgrading of our database.
Database Manager Responsibilities:
- Enhance the effectiveness of database tools and services
- Develop database structures and features according to organizational needs.
- Assure that all data complies with legal regulations
- Ensure that information is backed-up, secured, and protected
- Conducting diagnostic tests and evaluating performance metrics.
- Monitor database performance
- Other duties as assigned
Database Manager Requirements:
- Degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, information systems, or information technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in database management.
- Advanced proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- In-depth knowledge of database technologies, architecture, and data security.
- Knowledge of best practices in database management.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.