Data Specialist Job Description
We are seeking a talented data specialist to provide technology and data support for our clients.
As a data specialist, you should have a good eye for detail, expert knowledge of data storage systems, and a meticulous approach to information verification.
Data Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting a thorough data analysis of clients' information and storage systems.
- Creating or implementing a digital conversion program in line with the client's needs.
- Installing and maintaining data collation software.
- Verifying and extracting data from hardcopy and other digital sources.
- Importing and transferring data to a secure central database.
- Performing regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Creating and submitting data collation reports.
- Troubleshooting information storage issues.
Data Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field.
- 3+ years experience as a data specialist.
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems and peripherals.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.