Data Modeler Job Description
Our company is seeking a talented data modeler to assist with the design and implementation of company databases.
As a data modeler, you should have in-depth knowledge of data warehousing, as well as expert communication skills.
Data Modeler Responsibilities:
- Creating and doing the design works to empower production system and practice to use data and thrust business processes.
- Designating relationships between data fields, performing on the blue print for a design which extremely will get physically built on the equipment.
- Reviewing a company’s data accounting and processing methods and ensuring that the applications and data assets run sufficient and effectively.
- Responsible for progressing and maintaining official description of the data and data formation.
- Organize the integration of data and migration activities to enhance operating efficiency.
Data Modeler Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with physical and relational data modeling.
- Expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.