Data Manager Job Description
Our company is currently looking for an experienced data manager who thrives on the chance to decipher data systems.
As the data manager, you will have a strong aptitude for technology, a professional demeanour, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.