Data Engineer Job Description
We are searching for a talented data engineer to facilitate the operations of our data scientists.
As data engineer, you will be responsible for employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data while remaining familiar with dominant programming and deployment strategies in the field.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyse and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
Data Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field.
- Master's degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.