Data Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for highly organized candidates with great attention to detail for the position of data coordinator.
As a Data Coordinator, you will need to attend to any data requests by analysts or senior management, requiring them to maintain excellent organizational skills and data integrity.
Data Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Utilize database programs and run data queries
- Execute secure and effective data procedures
- Collaborate with other team member, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts
- Train, manage, lead subordinates
- Do performance evaluations
- Maintain the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information
- Always ensure adherence to legal standards and regulations
- Manage and oversee the translation of figures into other languages, and/or metrics when necessary
- Maintain the inventory of servers such as flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices
Data Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in information systems or related field.
- Experience with database administration.
- Proficiency with database languages such as SQL.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.