Data Architect Job Description
Our company is searching for an experienced data architect to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models.
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyse structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.