Cyber Security Engineer Job Description
We are looking to hire a cyber security engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security.
As cyber security engineer, you must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
Cyber Security Engineer Responsibilities:
- Identifying, analysing, and troubleshooting system errors and network breaches
- Ensuring the organization’s data security
- Implementing appropriate security controls to protect the infrastructure
- Building and maintaining firewalls
- Developing security strategies
- Undertaking system integrations
- Establishing cybersecurity best practices
- Evaluating system changes
- Leading cybersecurity setups and operations
- Coordinating with the team members and providing technical support
Cyber Security Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.