Customer Service Representative Job Description
[company name] are looking for a customer service representative to provide outstanding service to our customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.