Corporate Accountant Job Description Template Sample | Jobibo
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant to join our team. As a Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for providing accounting and financial reporting support to our clients. You will be responsible for preparing financial statements, managing account receivables and payables, and performing other accounting and finance-related tasks.
Corporate Accountant Responsibilities:
- Managing the month-end accounting process
- Preparation of the monthly financial accounts for the Corporate entity
- Preparation of the group's consolidated monthly management reports
- Consolidation of the corporate and divisional budgets and forecasts
- Managing the monthly variance analysis
- Providing commentary on financial performance
- Ensuring all accounts are reconciled accurately
- Liaising with the external Auditors
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly business activity statement
- Supervising junior accounting staff
Corporate Accountant Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Corporate Accountant?
Corporate Accountant jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £40,000. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Corporate Accountant?
Here are the top related skills required to be a Corporate Accountant; bookkeeping, financial reporting, auditing, tax preparation, compliance.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Corporate Accountant?
Other similar job description samples include; Financial Analyst, Treasury Accountant, Tax Accountant.