Construction Supervisor Job Description
We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven construction supervisor to oversee construction workers on site.
As construction supervisor you will be responsible for recruiting staff, monitoring performance and making recommendations for improvement, as well as educating all staff on safety.
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training and general management of all employees on the project
- Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff
- Monitoring project budget
- Accomplishing project by defining the scope and resources required
- Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes
Construction Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.