Construction Manager Job Description
We are looking for a reliable construction manager to oversee all aspects of our building project, including meeting with project partners, managing supervisors, and teams.
As construction manager you will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and standards are met, and materials are available on-site as needed.
Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse and mitigate risks
Construction Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
- 5+ years of construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflicts between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.