Concrete Foreman Job Description
We are looking to employ an experienced concrete foreman to supervise our concrete laborers and oversee all activities relating to the erection of concrete structures.
Concrete Foreman Responsibilities:
- Managing different stages of the construction projects
- Estimating the number of materials and laborers required for the project
- Reviewing and interpreting blueprints and technical drawings
- Assigning and overseeing the Construction Workers
- Maintaining a record of the number of hours/days taken to complete each project
- Bringing any construction problems to the notice of the Construction Project Manager
- Ensuring that all activities related to concrete preparations, placement, and installation are conducted smoothly
- Identifying and correcting any construction defects
- Maintaining and updating daily work reports and work schedules
Concrete Foreman Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or construction science is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Concrete Foreman.
- The ability to interpret blueprints, drawings, and plans.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.