Communications Officer Job Description
[company name] are looking to hire a dedicated communications officer to promote our organisation's brand.
- Perform market research and analyse the company’s audience and its needs
- Work with management to create campaigns to enhance brand image
- Write publicity content such as press releases and newsletters
- Create and maintain a relationship with the media to promote the company’s image
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required
- Coordinate promotional events
- Monitor and respond to feedback from the media
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.