Claims Administrator Job Description Template | Jobibo
We are looking for an experienced claims administrator to join our team . As claims administrator, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the claims process, from initial assessment to final settlement.
Claims Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assessing claims and determining the appropriate course of action
- Preparing claim forms and related documentation.
- Reviewing claim submissions and verifying the information.
- Managing customer relationships throughout the claims process
- Providing updates on claim status to customers and other interested parties
Claims Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years in a claims administrator role
- Thorough knowledge of the claims process
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Claims Administrator?
Claim Administrator jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of between £20,000 and £25,000. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be a Claims Administrator?
Some skills that are required to be a Claims Administrator are: excellent communication and customer service skills, strong analytical and mathematical skills, the ability to pay attention to detail, and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What other similar job description samples are there to a Claims Administrator?
Other similar job descriptions are:
- Insurance Claims Adjuster
- Insurance Claims Examiner
- Insurance Claims Representative