Cisco Network Engineer Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced Cisco network engineer to implement and maintain Cisco networks for our clients.
As a Cisco network engineer, you should have extensive experience with network installations, good communication skills, and be able to deploy and maintain scalable and secure networks that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Cisco Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyse existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Create and implement Cisco networks according to client specifications.
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Applying network security upgrades.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
- Creating and presenting networking reports.
- Training end-users on installed Cisco networking products.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- CCIE or CCE certification.
- At least 5 years' experience as a network engineer.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
- Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.