Chiropractor Job Description
We are searching for a knowledgeable, caring chiropractor to assist patients with injuries and impairments of the neuromusculoskeletal system
As a chiropractor, you should be kind and communicative with exceptional active listening skills. You should also be able to analyse symptoms and provide comprehensive treatment.
- Diagnose health problems by comprehensively reviewing the medical histories of patients and looking over the results of X-rays
- Provide advice to patients regarding how they can improve their health through chiropractic care and at-home exercises
- Create plans for patients based on their goals for physical health and wellness, medical history, any injuries and personal requests
- Consult with patients regarding injuries and past health history, and make referrals to other medical professionals based on findings
- Recommend and apply the use of physical supports, like bandages, braces and straps, if necessary
- Update patient medical records at the end of every appointment and file with correct administrative department for billing and record-keeping purposes
- You are a chiropractor registered with the GCC
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
- Ability to analyse patient conditions based on observations and medical tests.
- A commitment to providing the best possible care.