Childcare Assistant Job Description
[Company Name] are looking for an experienced childcare assistant to be responsible for conducting daily duties such as preparing and serving meals, changing nappies, writing daily reports, recording attendance, engaging in play, assisting to put children to sleep, and creating a safe environment.
Childcare Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating developmental programs and daily routines, and implementing and evaluating them to ensure both children and parents’ needs are satisfied
- Apply positive behaviour management tools in improving children self esteem
- Ensure children are kept away from risks by promoting safety and hygiene
- Set up equipment for children’s activities and keep storage areas tidy and organized.
- Ensure furniture, floor coverings, toys and equipment are kept clean and properly maintained following safe and hygienic standard
Childcare Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a childcare role