Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Description
We are seeking an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, and establish a great working relationship with the board of directors.
- Manage the overall operations and resources of the company
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans
- Make major corporate decisions
- Develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house
- Review financial and non-financial reports
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.