Chemical Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a chemical engineer with a multitude of technical and industry knowledge and a commitment to reaching project goals. You should also possess strong interpersonal, time management, and presentation skills.
Chemical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Establish safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals
- Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Estimate production costs for management
Chemical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in chemical engineering.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
- Computer literacy.
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.