Chef de partie Job Description
We are looking for a talented chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant's patrons.
As a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure and willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays