Chartered Accountant Job Description Sample | Jobibo
We are looking for an experienced Chartered Accountant to join our team. You will be responsible for providing financial advice to clients, preparing financial statements and tax returns, and auditing financial records.
You should have a strong understanding of accounting principles and regulations. You should also be able to work independently and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role, then this is the position for you.
Chartered Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee the workload of the accounting department.
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Review the company's systems and analyse risk
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
Chartered Accountant Requirements:
- Degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an accounting role.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Chartered Accountant?
Chartered Accountant jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of between £45,000 and £60,000. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Chartered Accountant?
Here are the top related skills required to be a Chartered Accountant; time management, organisation, analytical skills and IT skills.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Chartered Accountant?
Other similar job description samples include; Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant and Accounts Payable Manager.