CFO Chief Financial Officer Job Description
We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective.
The CFO will support the owners and function as a key advisor. He or she will help to manage the business and execute the company’s strategic plans. This role calls for a hands-on leader who can oversee all elements of finance while supporting the owners with critical business decisions.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Excellent financial forecasting skills
- Proficiency in various computer software, such as MS Word, MS Excel and other financial management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to strategise and devise solutions
- Impeccable analytical mindset and comfort working with numbers
- Excellent financial planning skills and budget improvement
- Honesty and integrity