Catering Manager Job Description
We are looking for a versatile and well-organized catering manager to oversee our event catering services.
As a catering manager, your duties will include planning menus, organizing venues and equipment, and hiring catering staff.
Catering Manager Responsibilities:
- Determining customer requirements and proposing catering options.
- Planning menus and overseeing venue, equipment, food, and service preparations.
- Hiring, training, and supervising catering staff
- Liaising with customers, sales staff, chefs, and specialized catering providers
- Monitoring the availability of catering stock and supplies and ordering replenishments.
- Tracking catering expenses and maintaining accurate records.
- Adhering to food and health and safety regulations
Catering Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in catering management, or similar.
- Knowledge of electronic catering management systems
- Exceptional ability to deliver catering services within budget and on time.
- Experience in hiring, training, and overseeing catering staff.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in catering management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.