Call Centre Trainer Job Description
]Company Name] are looking for a call centre trainer to train our support, sales and customer service team.
Call Centre Trainer Responsibilities:
- Develop digital and print educational material
- Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal
- Identify individual and team skills gaps
- Schedule regular training sessions
- Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
Call Centre Trainer Requirements:
- At least 4 year's experience working as a call center trainer or team leader.
- Additional certification in eLearning software, or adult education and training is preferred.
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and customer service best practices.
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.