Call Centre Supervisor Job Description
We are searching for a dedicated, supportive call centre supervisor will bring sustainable business growth by helping your team build the necessary skills and knowledge to better support customers.
Call Centre Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Take over calls when needed
- keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics
- Ensure adherence to policies for established procedures
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
Call Centre Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven Call centre, customer service, or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under