Call Centre Manager Job Description
[Company Name] are looking for a skilled call centre manager who can improve our service quality by ensuring that staff are well-organized and productive.
Call Centre Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of
- Collect and analyse customer service metrics
- Provide training to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics
- Prepare reports for management
Call Centre Manager Requirements:
- Experience in a related field.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication and resolution skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.