Cabin Crew Job Description
We are looking for a cheerful, outgoing individual to join our company as a cabin crew member.
The responsibilities of this role include performing preflight checks on first aid kits, food, and beverages, greeting passengers, taking boarding passes, checking seatbelts, and seeing to the safety and comfort of all passengers during flights.
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:
- Performing preflight checks and ensuring the plane is well-equipped with emergency gear and enough food and drinks.
- Assisting with the boarding process, greeting passengers and helping passengers to find their seats.
- Explaining emergency and safety procedures to passengers.
- Providing first aid in emergencies.
- Preparing, offering, and serving meals, snacks, and drinks to passengers.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Knowledge of a foreign language may be advantageous.
- First aid and CPR certification may be advantageous.
- Must hold a valid passport and meet the height and weight requirements for operating an airplane's facilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership qualities as well as teamwork skills.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible schedule.