Business Systems Analyst Job Description
Our company is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated Business Systems Analyst
As business systems analyst, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
- Researching and analysing an organisation’s existing business processes to identify areas for improvement
- Training the organisation’s staff and improving the organisation’s operational processes to enhance its productivity
- Developing reports for the organisation’s executive team and shareholders to support their recommendations for improvements
- Overseeing the implementation of projects from beginning to end while ensuring that it meets the client’s needs
- Developing methodologies based on diagrams, surveys and self-initiated interviews
- Communicating with senior management about interruptions and other frustrations impacting their workflow
- Creating detailed plans for the implementation of new processes, including budgets and other resources required.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Research and estimate the costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budgets.
- Degree in business, computer science, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.