Business Administrator Job Description
We are looking for a self-motivated business administrator with strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of business. You will take on many different responsibilities in this position, but your primary focus will be on improving the efficiency and productivity of our operations.
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Analyse current business practices
- Identify weaknesses in efficiency or productivity
- Propose solutions, such as policy changes
- Oversee daily operations
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Business admin degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.