Biomedical Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an inventive biomedical engineer to develop advanced healthcare technology and be able to advise others on how to use the technology effectively.
Biomedical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, testing and implementing new medical procedures, such as computer-aided surgery and tissue engineering
- Designing, developing, testing and modifying products, equipment and devices
- Liaising with medical, engineering and scientific staff
- Training staff to use equipment safely
- Maintaining equipment
- Writing reports and documentation
- Undertaking relevant research.
Biomedical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
- Careful measurement and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- a good eye for design
- The creative and technical ability to turn designs into products
- The ability to empathise with patients
- Communication and teamworking skills.