Billing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire a Billing Specialist to join our accounting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for issuing invoices to customers, as well as working with other departments to ensure that all invoices are accurate.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an accounting role, and will be able to demonstrate excellent attention
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue statements, receipts and invoices
- Receive, sort, and track incoming payments
- Update accounts receivable database
- Address and solve client questions and issues
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years experience working in a billing specialist role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP software
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Billing Specialist?
Billing Specialist jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £24,500 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be a Billing Specialist?
Some of the skills required to be a Billing Specialist include; excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, being highly organized and the ability to work well under pressure.
What other related job descriptions are there to a Billing Specialist?
Other similar job description samples to a Billing Specialist are; Billing Analyst and Payroll Specialist.