Billing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire a Billing Coordinator to be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are accurate and sent out to our clients in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience working with accounting software.
- Preparing, sending, processing and tracking billing payments
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Resolve customer billing enquiries.
- Negotiate payment arrangements when needed
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Prepare and submit statements
- Proven experience as a billing coordinator or similar role
- Working knowledge of accounting software (e.g. FreshBooks, QuickBooks)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Billing Coordinator?
Billing Coordinator jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £24,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be a Billing Coordinator?
Some of the skills required to be a Billing Coordinator include; excellent communication skills, good organizational skills, and proficiency in MS Office and Excel. Additionally, working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Quickbooks
What other related job descriptions are there to a Billing Coordinator?
Other similar job description samples to a Billing Coordinator are; Accounts Receivable Clerk and Billing Clerk.