Billing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire a Billing Analyst to manage and oversee our billing department. You will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are accurate and sent out in a timely manner, as well as chasing up any outstanding payments. In addition, you will need to maintain strong relationships with our clients and provide them with excellent customer service at all times.
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices.
- Process new contracts and sales
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
- 3+ years' experience of working as a Billing Analyst or similar accounting position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office? particularly especially Excel
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Responsibility? close attention to detail? ability to meet tight deadlines
- BSc or BA degree in accounting or similar area
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Billing Analyst?
Billing Analyst jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £30,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Billing Analyst?
Some of the skills required to be an Billing Analyst include; Planning and problem-solving skills, accuracy, detail-oriented, high level of efficiency, and being able to work independently.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Billing Analyst?
Other similar job description samples to an Billing Analyst are; Financial Analyst and Budjet Analyst