Bartender Job Description
We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve beverages to our customers.
As a bartender you will greet customers, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Previous experience as a bartender
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.