Banker Job Description
[company name] are looking for a client-oriented banker to work closely with clients to determine their banking needs.
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank, including mortgages, loans, chequing and savings accounts.
- Collection and gathering of information from both new and existing clients
- Identifying and talking to prospective customers about products and services that best suit their needs
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Resolving clients’ issues and perform administrative tasks such as documenting their information, and other related duties
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills