Back-end Developer Job Description
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
As Back-end Developer, You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.