Auditor Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire an Auditor to conduct audits of our company's financial statements and internal controls.
As Auditor, you will be responsible for examining our company's financial statements and ensuring that they are accurate and compliant with regulations. You will also be responsible for identifying any potential areas of risk and recommend corrective action.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with auditing procedures and regulations. You should also be detail-oriented and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reviewing financial statements to make sure they comply with accounting principles.
- Reviewing company records to identify potential risks.
- Analysing financial statements to determine whether they are accurate.
- Enforcing compliance with procedures, policies, regulations and legislation
- Preparing financial statements, reports and commentaries to guide the organisation’s internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Previous experience in finance or accounting in a similar setting or sector
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping or financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Auditor?
Auditor jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £40,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Auditor?
Some of the skills required to be an Auditor include; excellent written and oral communication skills, strong time management and organizational skills, being able to work independently and as part of a team.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Auditor?
Other similar job description samples to an Auditor are; Financial Auditor and Senior Internal Auditor