Audit Manager Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire an Audit Manager . The Audit Manager will be responsible for the entire audit process from start to finish. This includes planning and performing the audit, as well as reporting on the findings.
As Audit Manager, you will need to have a strong understanding of auditing standards and procedures. They will also need to be able to communicate effectively with clients and other members of the audit team.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Audit Manager?
Audit Manager jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £48,043 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Audit Manager?
Some of the skills required to be an Audit Manager include; excellent communication and interpersonal skills, great organisation and time management skills, being able to work well under pressure and being able to think critically.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Audit Manager ?
Other similar job description samples to an Audit Manager are; Risk Manager and Financial Analyst.