Audit Associate Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire an Audit Associate to join our team. As an Audit Associate, you will be expected to have a strong understanding of accounting and auditing principles and be able to apply these concepts to real-world scenarios. You will also be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of audits, as well as preparing audit reports. If you are a motivated individual with strong analytical and communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
- Supporting the accounting and auditing team in their daily functions.
- Preparing and managing audit budgets.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Planning and performing company financial audits.
- Creating and managing internal auditing systems.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for company managers.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance company best practices.
- 3+ years working as an Audit Associate.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Familiarity with state financial laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and MS office software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Audit Associate?
Audit Associate jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £30,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Audit Associate?
Some of the skills required to be an Audit Associate include; excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, being highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Audit Associate?
Other similar job description samples to an Audit Associate include; Internal Auditor, External Auditor and Senior Internal Auditor.